Lee-Scott athletic programs are consistent with our mission to "...promote the development of the total person" by providing "...opportunities to participate in programs that encourage student success." Our athletic staff is made up of committed individuals who have personal histories of success with young people. Our athletic director and coaches have a combined 200+ years of coaching experience with various schools (public and private) and athletes at the high school, collegiate and professional levels.
- 28 teams participate in 11 different sports
- Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Cross Country, Football , Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, and Volleyball
- 59 State Championships since 2002 in both the junior varsity and varsity levels
- AISA Chairmans Award 4 of last 5 years
- 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Runner-up in 2010