ANNE ALSOBROOK LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER
The mission of the Anne Alsobrook Library Media Center is to provide access to resources to meet curriculum and pleasure reading needs of our students and faculty, to help our students and staff become more effective and lifelong users of ideas and information, and to plan with and assist our teachers in strengthening the teaching/learning process.
About the library:
- Hours are from 7:30 A.M. until 3:30 P.M.
- Lower school collection serves preschool through fifth grades and has an estimated 6,258 volumes
- Upper school collections serves sixth through twelfth grades and has an estimated 9,195 volumes.
- Twenty-four computers and five iPads are provided for student use. Each computer is networked to our local area network and has access to our online catalog and Internet access.
- Flexible access is provided for book check-out, browsing and reading, and individual research for all students and for faculty. Students are welcome before, during and after school hours.
- Computers, printers, and productivity programs available for students and faculty.
- Complete library rules and regulations are available in the lower school and upper school student handbooks.