OUTSTANDING ALUMNI AWARDS
Outstanding Alumni Nominations
Lee-Scott Academy has established Distinguished Alumni and Distinguished Young Alumni awards. The purpose of the awards is to recognize and honor distinguished graduates of Lee Academy, Scott Preparatory, and Lee-Scott Academy who have excelled in their professions and made significant contributions to their communities and to display the accomplishments of graduates who have distinguished themselves as role models.
- Distinguished Alumni Award: This award honors an alumnus/a who has provided extraordinary service to the community or has achieved outstanding personal or professional success and is over 40 years of age.
- Distinguished Young Alumni Award: This award honors a young alumnus/a, age 40 or under at the time of nomination, with a significant record of career achievement in their chosen field and a promise for future success.
- The Outstanding Service Award: This award is presented to an alumnus/a who has had a longstanding relationship with the School and has demonstrated exceptional commitment and service to LSA.
- Significant contributions to his or her profession and/or community should be given top consideration along with other outstanding accomplishments after having graduated.
- Nominators will not be revealed to the selection committee, nor will the nominee be made aware of the nominator. Candidates may nominate themselves for these awards.
Nominators may complete the Distinguished Alumni Nomination Form online or download the application form and return by mail to:
1601 Academy Drive
Auburn, AL 36830
All nominations must be received and postmarked by August 1, 2020. Award winners will be notified by August 15, 2020 of their selection. Honorees will be recognized and presented their awards at an on campus event determined at a later date due to COVID-19.
The selection committee shall be made up of one administrator, one current board of trustees member, one former faculty/staff member, one current faculty/staff member, and one alumni.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.