Lee-Scott Academy is a college preparatory school offering a quality education in an environment where students are protected, nurtured, and challenged with Biblical, Christ centered principles that promote the development of the total person. The pursuit of excellence in academics is the hallmark of the Academy, complemented by opportunities to participate in programs that encourage student success.
The Board of Trustees, administration, faculty, and staff continue to focus our efforts on advancing the academic preparation of our students, strengthening our faculty through professional development, and increasing extracurricular opportunities that allow students to thrive in areas of interest.
LSA began in 1981 and the family atmosphere and individualized attention were an integral part of the culture of the school. As the school has experienced exponential growth in student numbers, numerous academic achievements, championship athletic accomplishments, and a robust fine arts program, an emphasis was placed on maintaining these core values that make us different. We invite you to visit and experience this atmosphere for yourself.
What sets LSA apart?
- Unwavering Christian faith among our school family of staff, students, and parents
- Small classes (average 11:1 student-teacher ratio) ensures every student is known and loved
- Instructional Support for all types of learners
- 1:1 Apple device program
- AISA Blue Ribbon School
- APPLE Distinguished School, 2019 – 2022
What We Offer
- SAIS/Cognia Accreditation
- Faculty members holding current certification is 100% in the lower and upper school with 58% with advanced degrees
- 8 National Honor Societies
- 40 Clubs and Organizations
- Award-winning fine arts program with opportunities in band (marching, concert, and jazz) choir, performing arts, and visual arts
- Character-developing athletics (grades 3-12) boasting countless middle and high school Championship titles