Lee-Scott Academy Athletics Families & Supporters,
We are so very fortunate to have parents, friends and businesses who commit each year to become a supporter of the Lee-Scott athletic program that directly impact our student-athletes.
During the 2022-2023 school year, we had 76% of the students enrolled in grades 7 – 12 participate on at least one athletic team. We are also proud to say that 76% of the students that were on the Upper School honor rolls this school year are student-athletes.
This year, we will declare 11 sports and field 34 teams on the middle school, junior high and varsity levels. We are already planning for the upcoming seasons and are putting together a list of short-term and long-term needs for our athletic program that will be partially funded through support of the All-Sports program.
Previous support during the 2022-2023 school year allowed us to provide the following for our athletic teams:
- Football: New helmets, uniforms and helmet reconditioning
- Cheer: New pep flags
- Volleyball: New net system and uniforms
- Basketball: Ball cages, uniforms and new basketballs
- Baseball: New signage, equipment and uniforms
- Golf: Golf balls and tournament fees
- Soccer: Training equipment
- Softball: New signage, equipment and uniforms
- Tennis: Tennis balls, tournament fees and new signage for tournament tent
- Track and Field: Shot put throwing pit
The 2023-2024 athletic season will be no different from years past where we will rely on our families’ support to provide opportunities in athletics to all our student-athletes. We have made some changes to our sponsor packages for the upcoming year, and the list of those packages are included to the right of this page.
We encourage you to consider supporting as an individual family or as a business sponsor.
On behalf of the student-athletes and coaches who directly benefit from your support, thank you!
William Johnson, Athletic Director
Corye Harrison, Assistant Athletic Director