Lee-Scott students at all levels are actively engaged in service to both our school and our community. Guided by their teachers, elementary students participate in a variety of age-appropriate community service projects.
Students in grades nine through twelve are required to complete a minimum of seventy-five hours of community service as a requirement for graduation. However, most of our seniors have logged far more than the minimum required. Students actively pursue participation in a broad variety of service opportunities through their involvement in campus organizations and as a result of personal interests.
- September 23 - September 27
- September 23 @ 2:15 pm - 3:00 pm
- September 23 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- September 23 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- September 24 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- September 27 @ 2:15 pm - 3:00 pm