IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS UPDATES
March 14, 2020 – After very careful consideration and in support of the health and wellness of all in our community, Lee-Scott Academy will suspend in-person classes and begin our transition to online learning, effective immediately, for three weeks. The school will be closed March 16, 2020 – April 17, 2020, at this time.
- Parent Email – February 27, 2020
- Parent Email – March 11, 2020
- Parent Email – March 13, 2020
- Parent Email – March 14, 2020
- Parent Email – March 15, 2020
- Guide to Prayer – March 16, 2020
- Parent Email – March 17, 2020
- Parent Email – March 20, 2020
- AP Testing Email – March 25, 2020
- Parent Email – March 27, 2020
- All field trips will be canceled unless parents are notified otherwise. If your child had planned to travel with the school this spring, you will receive details related to specific trips from your child’s teacher or division head.
- All academics, arts and athletic events and competitions – Suspended by AISA through April 5
- Junior/Senior Prom – Decision to be made and will be communicated via email and social media
- PTO Warrior Gala Auction – CANCELED; Plans are being made to host an online auction.
- ACT Test Date – April 4, 2020 test date has been CANCELED. Please visit www.act.org to read the full postponement announcement.
ONLINE LEARNING RESOURCES:
- Talking To Your Child About COVID-19
- Talking to Kids About COVID-19
- What Kids Want to Know About Coronavirus: A Comic
- BrainPOP: Coronavirus
WHO TO CONTACT:
- General School Information –
- Dr. Stan Cox, Head of School
- Lower School Information –
- Dr. Mary Anna Martin-Smith, LS Principal
- Upper School Information –
- Ms. Donna Lloyd, US Principal
- Technology Information –
- Mrs. Vickie Jernigan